Saturday, January 12, 2013

Christina and Chris Married!


Christina and Chris found me through my Pastor's Wife, Jackie who by coincidence met when Jackie was getting her eye lashes done for her vow renewal.  When I found out that they wanted me to photograph their wedding day I was floored.  I couldn't help but feel privileged that they would honor me with the responsibility of capturing their special day.  Our day began at the Sheraton Waikiki and moved on to the Central Union Atherton Church.  After photographing and filming in the courtyard at the church, we went back to the Sheraton Waikiki for the reception but took a detour at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel to take more photos.  The experience was great and I could not ask for a better couple to be my first clients with Isle Media.

Photography/Blog: Lester

























































No comments:

Post a Comment