Monday, January 9, 2012

Jackie and Cole Engaged!


Wow. Where to begin? Jackie and Cole were soooo much fun to work with! The shoot consisted of numerous jumps, goofy faces, Kung-Fu Panda-inspired poses, and endless laughter...Jackie and Cole made it so easy for me to shoot the photos :)

The e-shoot began at Kahala Beach, and ended at KCC. We were fortunate to have beautiful weather the entire time, and I ended up barely using my strobes towards the end of the shoot, because the sunset light was so gorgeous :) Alan and Trevor shot video alongside me during the shoot, so it was good fun, as always, to collaborate with them!

We're all stoked to shoot Jackie and Cole's wedding this May!


-Reese














Brenizer method! I think this one is 14 frames shot with the Siggy 85mm 1.4. Stitched in CS3. Click for a BIGGER size! 










No comments:

Post a Comment