Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Makeup & Hair for Yana from Vladivostock, Russia!

Here’s another beautiful bride I got to work with earlier this month.  Yana, her hubby and their two year old son flew all the way from Russia to renew their vows in the beautiful island of Oahu.  Knowing there are thousands of people that fly in to Hawaii reminds me how lucky I am to live in one of the most beautiful places on earth. 

Working with this beautiful bride is so much fun and effortless.  In my opinion, Yana’s beauty is unique as I rarely see Russians here in Hawaii.  With my experience of working in the fashion and beauty industry, I have come across different face features and ethnicities.  I must admit Russian women are among those who are blessed with beautiful features.  Yana, is one of the many that I enjoyed applying makeup on because of her smooth skin and her almond-shaped eyes makes it easy regardless of color and effects.
Thank you for stopping by.

-Isle Media Beauty Team

3 comments:

  1. Wow she looks absolutely fantastic! like love the whole look and love how you have kept everything so gorgeous and nothing is over the top

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts
    Salon in Lucknow
    Professional Makeup Artist In Lucknow
    Best Bridal Makeup In Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing such a information. If you are looking for luxury salon in jaipur then you must visit Style 'N' Scissors once.

    ReplyDelete