Sunday, April 1, 2012

Concept Shoot - Slow and Fast Movement


One beautiful Saturday, Isle Media Team went for two concept photo shoot. In the morning Reese led a model shoot in Kakaako, and in the afternoon, I led another shoot at Sandy beach. The video team filmed each photo-shoot, so if you are planning to come to our Isle Media 1st year anniversary party, you will get to see how the shooting was done :-)

For my Sandy shots, I wanted to do two things - capturing the wave movement in a slow motion with long exposure. I used an ND filter to make this dreamy looking waves. For this one, I imaged something like Chinese sumi-e painting with flows of time. I also wanted to capture the beautiful wind movement in vivid colors, which is what you are seeing in this main picture. Both are shot in the same location, but I like these totally different looks in the following set. 

Please enjoy! (Click "Read more" to see more pictures).

~Kay

Special Thanks to my model Natsumi







No comments:

Post a Comment