Saturday, February 2, 2013

Makeup/Hair BTS with Lead Stylist

Our bride, Sunh, requested that I create a tousled backsweep updo hair style for her wedding.
To achieve this look, I used a curling iron to curl her ends and pinned them up.

See more pictures below..

-Zairrah (Lead Stylist)
-Photos by Reese








 Here I am prepping her hair before styling by giving her soft curls.

I am gently sweeping her hair back with a little bit of volume on top.



As mentioned in my previous blogpost, this popular airbrush makeup foundation provides the face with a flawless beauty.  It will make any bride look and feel great!  I gently sprayed over Sunh's skin using tiny mist.  This application covers skin lightly, allowing the skin to breathe. 




For her eyes, I applied bronze and amethyst shadow with faux individual lashes for natural look.


For the lips, I like to go with a pinky nude color glossy lips.



To finish Sunh's wedding hair, she decided to go with a beautiful sparkly tiara.  This helped complete her whole look.. a classic yet modern bride.




Here is the complete look of the bride and her bridesmaids after the ceremony.  Don't they look sweet! To view a before and after of the bride, click here


Thank you for looking,
Zairrah
Lead Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment