Thursday, February 21, 2013

Elena and Ian Married!!

Elena and Ian's wedding was very personal to me, as both of them were my former classmates in college. I took photography classes with Ian (who also shoots weddings himself up in Oregon), and went through the history program with Elena. It was an honor when they asked me to be their photographer, and I was even more excited to find out that they were getting married in Elena's hometown of Hilo, a place where I hadn't photographed a wedding before :)

The ceremony was at St. Joseph's Catholic Church, a venue with a classic, and grandeur feel to it, and the reception was at Aunty Sally's Luau House, which was full of traditional Filipino food prepared by Elena's family. The day flew by...can't believe you guys are married! Congratulations!!



--Reese (photography, blog)







































No comments:

Post a Comment