Monday, July 23, 2012

Cristine & Pat Engaged!


We had Cristine & Pat's engagement session at Ko Olina last Sunday. During our session, I found out that they were high school sweethearts and have been together for 8 years! My impression when spending time with them for a couple hours was they were so comfortable with each other, and were enjoying every minute of each other's company, even with my camera trained on them :) I asked them for advice for a successful long term relationship - they told me that trust and laughter are the keys :-)

I would like to share the special moments with you from Cristine & Pat's engagement sessions here. Enjoy!


Photographer + Blog Author: Kay   
Second Shooter & Lighting Assistant: Lester

(Click "Read more" to see more pictures)












 


 Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment