Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Vanessa & Orlando Married!


Vanessa first contacted Isle Media in January of 2012. She told me that she was planning everything herself! Considering that they are California natives, I recommended to them a wedding planner to work with so that Vanessa would be able to enjoy her wedding day and preparation with less pressure :-) Their wedding day was a huge success, with a beautiful ceremony at Waialae Beach Park in Kahala, and their wedding reception at Coconut Club Waikiki on the 21st floor of the Aston Hotel!  I was so happy to be there capturing their emotions in pictures.

Both Vanessa, Orlando, and all the wedding party were so nice and friendly. I cannot express the warmth I felt in my heart when I heard their words of appreciations to us. Thank you very very much for choosing Isle Media for the photography service on your special day, and I hope you all will enjoy the pictures. 

Muchas Gracias!

- Kay (blog & photography)
- Lester (2nd photographer)

(Click "Read more" to see more pictures)









Wedding Ceremony at Waialae Beach Park in Kahala




















Hawaiian Design Post Cards for Messages. Such A Good Idea!


Grand Entrance! I loved how cute & funny everyone was :-)







The Wedding Cake by "A Cake Life"








Father/Daughter & Mother/Son Dances




Wedding Team of the Day!
(From right: Bobby - DJ, Lester - 2nd shooter, Orlando - groom, Vanessa - bride
Lissa - The Wedding Planners, and Kay - Isle Media Photographer)

Congratulation!

No comments:

Post a Comment